Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wonderful Weekend

This past weekend we headed up to Norman for the game and to visit our friends, the Wynns. While I am a Sooner Fan, I am also a smart fan. I was not about to go out in the freezing cold for the game. I know how these games go. My husband, God love him, must stay until the very end of the game. Maybe if I was not pregnant.... maybe. So, Kyle went with Rodney and Gina and I hung out with their precious girls. We caught up, did some shopping, and I got to do all the girly things that I will not be able to do since we are having twin boys. Mia and I played the princess game, read Pinkarella, and played hair salon. I think that girl has serious potential-Ken Paves (celebrity stylist) watch out! Seriously, Mia and Baby Luci are the most precious little girls. Kyle and Gina have done an amazing job raising them. Rodney and I have tons of friends who are also wonderful parents. I hope and pray that we will be able to follow in their footsteps.

Last night, we met Scott and Jen for dinner. It's funny now that we are pregnant. Our conversations have changed so much. We now talk about babies, decorating the nursery, cravings, and doctor visits. I am so excited to be able to share these experiences with my little see-ster. I never thought this would ever happen. God is so great and I am so excited for our children to grow up together. Watch out everyone, 3 little boys are on their way! :)

2 comments:

Devoted Mommy said...

Man I've been waiting forever to read an update on your blog!! ; ) LOVE IT!!! So glad you are in sucha good place in your life and just you wait till those boys get here. You'll think you died and went to heaven. You and Rodney are going to make AMAZING parents. Don't you worry about that AT ALL!! Love you girl!

Team Dale said...

Hi Angie! Found your blog! So excited about you and the news of your twins! I love you and am know that GOD has blessed you with TWO ADORABLE BOYS! Thanks for starting the blog so I can follow your progress into being the BEST MOTHER EVER!