My wonderful friends threw me a fabulous baby shower over a week ago. It was amazing and I am so grateful for everything they did for me. Gina, Jamie, Jodi, Valerie, and Casey are the best! It was so great to see everyone and I made out like a bandit. Seriously, Parker and Preston are set! I had so much fun organizing everything into bins and drawers and hanging up all their adorable clothes. I want to thank everyone that came and I cannot express how much it meant to me. Our two boys are so blessed to be surrounded my so many people that love and care about them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH Ang what a wonderful day that was and what a great picture! Everybody looks so beautiful! I can't WAIT to see the nursery and I'm so glad you felt so loved and special....because you are. ; ) I love you!!!
Post a Comment