Monday, December 15, 2008

What the Heck??? Here Comes Shrek!


So when you become pregnant lots of things start to change. Your body starts to have randoms pains in random places, you have to pee all the time, and you never sleep. You often look at yourself in the mirrow and think, "Who is that person looking back at me?" You cry for no real reason at all and you have random cravings. I think this is the most random thing of all. I no longer have ankles, I now have cankles. It's like my calf and ankle have joined up to now look like they belong to Shrek. My cousin Mary, who also has identical twin boys, told me that they look like Fiona's feet, not Shrek. It's like they are fine when I get up and then, BOOM, I look down and this is what I see.

3 comments:

Team Dale said...

Wait for the aftermath they will leave on your "Top Twins" if you know what I mean!

Devoted Mommy said...

Ha ha!! Oh Angie that is NOTHING!! I noticed the LONG SKINNY toes before I noticed the cankles. And still really don't even see those. Ha ha you crack me up!!

Casey Pettett said...

hey... i blogged about my cankles but didn't attach a photo... you're brave! yeah, yours are nothing like mine were! just be ready to have them for about a week after you give birth as well. i finally have mine back!! :) c.