Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Getting Close!
Sorry that I have been a bad blogger. I've just been so busy...just kidding. So, here's the update. I am now 35 weeks along and went to the specialist this afternoon. Everything looks great with the boys. They have strong hearts, organs, blood flow, fluid, etc. Preston is now 4 lbs 12 oz. and Parker is 5 lbs 11 oz! Are you kidding me? The last time I went, they were 4 lbs and 4 lbs 6 oz. This is because of my mom's cooking. :) I started to worry about the difference in weight but the specialist was not concerned. He said that they fill up their stomachs and then empty them out all the time. Parker's little tummy was full at the time he measured them so he thinks that was why he appeared so big. I had just had some Chick-fil-a and I think Parker ate the entire meal himself. He said that everything looked good and that we were getting very close. I go to Dr. B tomorrow for another appointment. She will check everything out and we might have a delivery plan! Hopefully, my appointment won't be cancelled bc of this stupid ice storm that everyone is freaking out about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh yes you're the worst blogger ever. ; ) OMG Ang that is SOOOO exciting!!!!!!!! They ARE almost ready to come out aren't they???
OMG my heart is just jumping up and down w/ excitement!!!! That would be quite a birth story huh? Delivering twins in a rare ice storm in Dallas. Ha ha! You tell them Mommy said to wait till the weather is better, k? Love you girl!
Holy shnikes!!! I just cant get over what a miracle these sweet boys are! And that they are about to be here any day now!!! You are going to be SO IN LOVE I can't even describe it. And whoa nellie, enjoy your last few nights of whatever sleep you are still getting :) I am praying for a healthy easy breezy beautiful delivery for mom & p squared. Can't wait to kiss all over them! Love you!!!
Wow, any day now! I'm so excited and happy for you that you're about to meet your boys!
Congrats Angie...I heard the good news about the boys arrival! Can't wait to see some pictures! My love to you and yours!
Post a Comment