Thursday, January 15, 2009

PP Boys Update

We went to our specialist on Tuesday. I am now 33 weeks and I guess that's when they start hooking you up to the fetal monitors. Okay, so my boys HATE the fetal monitors, especially Preston. He goes crazy every time they hook me up to that thing. It's like he is trying to escape. Good luck with that one Preston. Then, after about 3 or 4 minutes he gets his brother to join in. All I know is that I feel like there's an explosion going on in my stomach. My mom went with me this time and she was cracking up. If you know my mom, she was doing her cackling thing. She thought it was pretty amusing. I'm thinking if they can influence one another to go crazy in my womb, then Rodney and I are in for some trouble. After about 20 minutes of monitoring they did a sonogram and everything looks great with the boys. He thought that they were about 15-16 inches long. Parker is about 4 lbs, 6 oz and Preston is about 4 lbs. My fluid, cervix, their organs, heart rate, etc. all look great. We are so excited and continue to pray that I can keep them safe inside for another 3 weeks.

2 comments:

The Echols Family said...

Oh, the mom cackle! A noise I'll never forget (and never want to forget). I love it.

Ohh Seester...we better get ready for the tag-team-trouble-making from those PP Boys! I cannot wait to see them in a few weeks, and get my few months of practice in before Jackson arrives. :)

The Kovash Family said...

I only have 1 and I feel like there's an explosion going on inside my belly sometimes. I can only imagine what 2 feels like. Hang in there, we're thinking about you!