Wow! What lucky little "Monkeys" they are. You guys have done an amazing job, and more importantly you will be AMAZING PARENTS! I am so happy for you and cannot wait to hold the little ones in my arms.
Oh WOW Angie that is soooo cuuute! So creative and just perfect for your little boys! I can't wait to update Blake's room now that's a little walking toddler. ; ) Oh and I can't WAIT to meet the boys and hold them. Not much lonnnnngerrrr!!!
I have been happily married to the love of my life, Rodney, since 2002. We meet while attending the University of Oklahoma and were married a year after graduation. I am currently tutoring 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders part-time, and Rodney recently opened his new dental practice in Firewheel and bought an existing practice in Flower Mound. We are excited about our twin boys, Preston and Parker, that will be joining our family in February 2009!
2 comments:
Wow! What lucky little "Monkeys" they are. You guys have done an amazing job, and more importantly you will be AMAZING PARENTS! I am so happy for you and cannot wait to hold the little ones in my arms.
Oh WOW Angie that is soooo cuuute!
So creative and just perfect for your little boys! I can't wait to update Blake's room now that's a little walking toddler. ; ) Oh and I can't WAIT to meet the boys and hold them. Not much lonnnnngerrrr!!!
Post a Comment