I just want to say that I think I am possibly the most blessed person in the entire world. Since I have been on bed rest, I have had so many people caring for me and praying for me and my boys. I just want to say "THANKS" to everyone who is helping make this bed rest so great-
Mom-You have been amazing! You babysit me during the day, make me breakfast (like full out eggs, bacon, toast, etc.) lunch, and bring Rodney and I dinner every night. You are a great companion during the day and I can't wait for the boys to get here to meet their Nanna.
Dad-I know we are at the top of your prayer list. Thanks for bringing me communion on Sunday. Thanks for kicking my husband's butt the other night on the Wii Fit slalom skiing games. You have to keep him in place. :)
Seester- Thanks for bringing me breakfast in bed from the Deli. Yummy! I can't wait for our three boys to meet! I'm a little nervous about 3 of them. I love sharing this whole pregnancy journey with you...never thought that would ever happen. :)
Audrey and Katie-Thanks for coming over and having Rodney bring all 3 of us preggos Moo-yah. Y'all are the best and I am so glad that we reconnected after all these years.
Kristi (Biggie)-Thanks for the yummy cupcakes from Sprinkles. It was great visiting with you. Cupcakes were gone in no time. :)
Jamers-Thanks for the yummy coffee cake you brought me and for lunch the other day. You are the best and I feel so blessed that we are best friends. I can't wait for all the play dates in the months to come. I am looking forward to sharing a bottle of wine in the near future as well.
Diana, Jennifer, Vicki, Bev and Dave-Thanks for all the calls to check in on me and the boys. Rodney and I are so blessed to have such a wonderful family. Bev and Dave-We are excited about the dinner you are bringing us tomorrow night.
Maid Pro-Thanks for cleaning my house. It was a big step for me to let go of something I love so much...I know, I love cleaning my house...I am strange, BUT having someone do it for you is fantastic!
Rodney-I have saved the best for last. You are the most amazing man that I have ever met. You are my rock. When we had the scare last week, you were so strong. You have done so much for me these past few weeks and I cannot express how much I love you. You are going to make an amazing father and I thank God every day for sending me the perfect soul mate.
Okay, now I am crying..big shocker. I really appreciate everything everyone has been doing for us. Preston and Parker are so blessed to be surrounded by so many people that love and care about them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Cuz, sorry I haven't been keeping up with your blog. I'm so out of the loop. But I checked it as soon as I got your email about the hospital scare. Complete bed rest isn't going to be fun, but do take care of yourself and those boys! It was wonderful to hear how everyone has been caring and praying for you. You are so blessed! Obviously, you can't get to the salon to get a pedicure, so would it be okay for me to come to your house to pamper those Fionas? Can you get out of bed for that? We will keep you in our prayers too. Luv ya, Mary
You're not the only one that's crying....that made ME cry! I am so glad that you're doing well, and those boys are staying safe inside mommy's womb a little while longer. Although, I am pretty excited to meet them...and cannot wait to hold my sweet nephews!! I LOVE YOU, SEESTER!! I had fun laughing so hard with you last night @ Mom & Dad's. You're the best sister I could ever have, and I'm so glad to go through this with you!! :)
Now I'm crying too!! I so wish we lived closer so we could meet those sweet boys when they come into this world!! We will be down in Dallas sometime to meet them I'm sure. You guys are always on my mind and in my prayers Stay strong! I know you will with all these amazing people surrounding you!!!
Lots of love!!
Rebecca
Post a Comment